Surefire - SOCOM 5.56 RC2 Black
***PLEASE HAVE YOUR DEALER CONTACT US BY EMAIL AFTER YOUR PURCHASE***
|Caliber||5.56 mm (.223 caliber)|
When SureFire submitted its SOCOM556-RC suppressor for consideration by the US Special Operations Command (SOCOM), we expected that the road to certification would be tough, and yet we were confident that our uncompromising standards would be the fundamental factor in our success.
Our design not only passed SOCOM’s rigorous trials, it obliterated the competition in every aspect of performance and durability. What better way to earn the right to wear the esteemed SOCOM name.
Designed specifically for use with 5.56 mm (.223 caliber) weapon systems featuring a minimum barrel length of 10 inches, the SureFire SOCOM556-RC2 showcases our know-how in cutting-edge suppressor design and incorporates the latest in manufacturing techniques and materials to produce the finest tool of its kind. You can count on the SOCOM556-RC2 to deliver the utmost in sound attenuation and a tremendous reduction in flash and dust signature. There’s no question why it is our best-selling suppressor model.
Precision-built of advanced Inconel alloys and stainless steel, and CNC laser-welded for uncompromising durability, the SOCOM556-RC2’s unique internal baffling design reduces back pressure as well as sound to match supreme accuracy with extreme quiet when compared to an unsuppressed weapon. And SureFire’s patented Fast-Attach ® system makes attachment/removal of the suppressor quick and easy in any environment, from combat to field sports.
Built for consistent performance and a long service life, every SureFire suppressor is proudly designed and manufactured in the USA
- Improved version of the US Special Operations Command suppressor trial-winning SOCOM556-RC; the SOCOM556-RC2 features the finest engineering and materials for unsurpassed performance and reliability
- Designed specifically for 10-inch and longer M4/M16-variant carbines
- Durable high-temperature Inconel alloy/stainless-steel construction withstands full-auto use
- Tight tolerances and precision bore concentricity result in superior accuracy
- Cutting-edge internal venting reduces back pressure, cyclic rate and gas blowback to significantly decrease operating temperatures
- Tremendous sound, flash and dust signature reduction; virtually non-existent first-round flash reduces user detection
- Patented, tool-less Fast-Attach® design allows quick, easy attachment and removal
- Innovative mounting adapters feature multiple bearing surfaces for tight mating with suppressor
- All SOCOM556-RC2 suppressors are test-fired to verify sub-1 MOA group size and point-of-impact shift
- Durable construction delivers long service life
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the USA
- Export of the commodities described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State, Office of Defense Trade Controls, prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations, Parts 120-130.
Please be aware that the ATF eForms is taking longer than normal for Form 3 approvals. Sometimes as long as 20 days. We submit forms within 24 hours of receiving the FFL info but we can’t control how long the ATF takes. Please note that it could take as long as 14-21 days for the ATF to give us the approval to ship to your dealer.